What We Believe In
- We believe in the one and only triune God. We acknowledge there is one true God consisting of three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, and resurrected. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is our rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that all are born sinners, the Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin; those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost; and those who repent of their sin and personally accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior receive the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life.
- We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe that we should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to all the world.
- We believe that the members of the Body of Christ are the Church, and that they should regularly fellowship with one another in a local church setting.
- We believe in and look for the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
To carry the truth of the Kingdom that:
- Restores people to a radiant place of relationship with God and one another
- Breaks the tyranny of oppression
- Brings freedom and empowerment
Our mission statement is descriptive of what we do and addresses the question of why we exist. These are the things God has called us to do as an organization.